"Bright N Kleen"
Carpet Traffic Lane Cleaner
(For professional use only)
- A liquid, heavy duty cleaner and degreaser for use in steam extraction carpet machines.
- Cleans deeply and completely with extremely short contact time.
- Contains an optical brightener to enhance sharpness of colors.
- Quickly removes tenacious soils, heavy grease, imbedded dirt, shampoo residues and many stubborn stains
- Dilutes in water… no time-consuming mixing step required.
- Cleans carpets rapidly and thoroughly.
- Leaves no residue in carpet to attract soil.
- Formulated to give the minimum cleaning cost per square foot of carpet.
- Leaves no undissolved residue to clog valves or jets.
Composition and Characteristics:
“Bright-N-Kleen”carpet steam cleaner performs on even the most heavily soiled carpets. It quickly cuts through grease, grime, and removed imbedded shampoo residues. Carpets that have been cleaned with ordinary shampoos will be stripped of their dull, dingy look and will again have the sharp, bright like new look. Carpets will stay cleaner looking longer since there is no product shampoo residue left in the pile to attract soil. “Bright-N-Kleen” usage may be adjusted to meet a particular soil load. For average soil load, use approx. 1 part“Bright-N-Kleen” to 15 parts water. Adjust usage up or down to meet the particular job at hand.
In using any carpet cleaner, it is IMPORTANT to check color fastness on a hidden spot to be sure your dilution rate is not too strong for the particular eye - - there are some dyes very unstable being used on certain carpets in the market place.
Recommended for Carpets in:
Hospitals, Industrial Areas, Colleges, Factories, Schools Kitchens, Office Buildings, Institutions, Hotels, Apartment Buildings, Hotels, Motels, Condominiums, Theaters, Convention Halls, Cafeterias, and Restaurants…