Fabric Brightener Additive
“Laundry-Brite” keeps laundered garments looking “like new” in brightness and appearance.
“Laundry-Brite” will save 25% on soap usage when added to soap cycle of laundry.
“Laundry-Brite” will eliminate both tub rings.
“Laundry-Brite” prevents streaky film on dishes when added to dish wash soap.
“Laundry-Brite” removes from laundered garments all left over detergent film, enzyme film, and other laundry residues left in garments which cause white garments to turn gray and colored garments to have a dull, dingy appearance.
“Laundry-Brite” makes laundered garments come out looking refreshed, feeling softer, more comfortable with “like new” brightness both in white garments and colored garments.
- Soaps and detergent residues combined with lint and water minerals to form a washing film (like bath tub ring forms in your bath tub). The residue will cling to fibers and will not rinse out with plain water, either hard or soft.
- “Washing film” turns white shirts gray, makes towels scratchy, leaves colors dull and dingy and leaves all garments with a harsh feeling.
- Add slightly less soap than normal (approx. 25% less)
Add approx ¼ cup “Laundry-Brite” along with soap.
- If water is very hard, increase slightly the usage of “Laundry-Brite”
- Use approx ¼ cup “Laundry-Brite” in rinse cycle as well as soap cycle, if garments are badly filmed with old detergents. It may take several washings to remove old film.
- After all old film is removed, add “Laundry-Brite” to soap cycle only.
Use approx. 2 teaspoons of “Laundry-Brite” per gallon of water
For Bath Water
“Laundry-Brite” prevents soap film from clinging to body and tub (no bath tub ring). Safe for baby’s skin too. Add enough “Laundry-Brite” to make water feel “silky soft”. (Approx. 1 ½ teaspoon per gallon water)
For Kitchen Use
“Laundry-Brite” makes washing tasks easier and faster – helps out grease, dissolves lint, prevents streaky washing film on dishes, walls, floors, tile, painted furniture, vinyl upholstery and rugs. Use approx. 2 teaspoons per gallon water. For automatic dishwashing machines, supplement machine dish soap with 25% “Laundry-Brite” in the dispension chamber. Add 25% “Laundry-Brite” to 75% machine dish soap.