OVERSPRAY GUARD FOR SPRAY PAINT OPERATIONS
OUTSTANDING OVERSPRAY PROTECTION
EASY TO APPLY AND REMOVE
DURABLE PROTECTIVE FILM
ECONOMICAL TO USE
SAFE FOR OPERATORS AND PROTECTED SURFACES
Davies “LIQUID-MASK” represents a fast, inexpensive alternative to time consuming masking in the auto body industry. “LIQUID-MASK” is spray applied to all surfaces not requiring painting. The resulting film protects for hours, and in many cases, overnight (depending on the specific surface). Labor-intensive masking and taping eliminated or greatly reduced.
COMPLETE OVERSPRAY PROTECTION. “LIQUID-MASK” protects undamaged sections of the vehicle from paint over spray. Coats hard-to-mask areas, such as wheel wells, grills, doorjambs, etc. Dust and dirt are trapped by this coating - - thereby limiting particles that might adhere to a freshly painted surface.
FAST. Entire car can be sprayed with “LIQUID-MASK” in minutes, a significant timesavings and material cost, over conventional methods using plastic, paper, and tape.
EASY TO USE. “LIQUID-MASK” can be applied with a pressure tank system, siphon feed spray gun, or an airless system. DAVIES “MASK-SPRAYER” is designed to deliver “LIQUID-MASK” at the proper quantity. Washes off easily, even after multiple baking cycles.
ECONOMICAL. Significant savings on material and labor costs. Reduces the amount of hazardous, solid waste - - thereby decreasing disposal costs.
NON-TOXIC. 100% BIODEGRADABLE. NOTE: Paints and other products used in connection with “LIQUID-MASK” may be subject to government regulation. While “LIQUID-MASK” is non-toxic and 100% biodegradable, its manufacturer is not responsible for the use and disposal of those other products.
SAFE. Used according to directions, “LIQUID-MASK” will not stain paint, glass, plastic, vinyl, or any other material normally used on automobiles.
REVOLUTIONIZES OVERSPRAY PROTECTION IN THE COLLISION REPAIR INDUSTRY
MASK A COMPLETE CAR IN MINUTES, INCLUDING WHEEL WELLS, GRILLS AND OTHER TIME CONSUMING AREAS TO MASK
1. Outline the area to be painted with masking paper (the paper on the outside, away from the area to be painted).
2. Fold masking paper onto the area to be painted.
3. Spray “LIQUID-MASK” liberally on all other surfaces of the vehicle to be protected, as textured “Chip Guard” coating, 4-6 mil. Thick. Apply to bumpers, grills, doors, windshields, body panels, wheels, wheel wells, doorjambs, and engine compartment.
4. Fold the masking paper back over the “LIQUID-MASK”. Using a damp sponge, wipe away any compound from area to be painted.
5. Prepare surfaces to painted and apply primer, paint and any clear including urethanes, according to manufacturer’s directions.
6. Allow paint and/or clear to dry. “LIQUID-MASK” performs well under both air dry and bake conditions.
7. After paint is cured and surface cools to room temperature, rinse off “LIQUID-MASK” with water spray or pressure.
Cleanup: Flush spray and disposing equipment with hot water after use.