Safety Absorbent for Floors
Meets O.S.H.A. Standards

  • Non-Flammable
  • Non-Toxic
  • Chemical Inert Mineral
  • Processed in Granular Form 

“Keep Your Feet On The Ground!”

Absorbs fats, oils, greases, water, and liquids from your floors 

For use in every plant, warehouse, factory, garage, service station, shipyard, machine shop, kitchen, etc. where the presence of oil and grease-soaked floors present a hazard of fire and costly injuries from falls. Used extensively by animal hospitals and homes for “Kitty Litter”.

  • Eliminates rancid oil and grease odors from floors – acts as a deodorant
  • Insures safety, Prevents slipping accidents.

Reduces fire hazards – non-combustible, non-flammable, lowers insurance penalties.