WINDSHIELD WASHER ANTI-FREEZE AND CLEANER
- Aids cleaning of windshields all year round
- Assures normal washer operation in sub-zero weather
- Helps clear windshield of dirt, road film, slush, road splash, salt, salt haze
- Will not streak or smear
- Provides better visibility for safer, more pleasant driving
- Prevents accidents caused by poor visibility
- Keeps entire washer system ice-free
- Helps prevent cracking and breakage of washer system parts in freezing weather
- Defrosts and de-ices in winter
- Recommended for use in all types of washer systems
- Will not harm rubber or plastic parts of washer systems
- Will not injure vehicle finish
- Recommended for cars, buses, and trucks
- Economical because it’s highly concentrated
“KLEAR-VIEW” windshield washer anti-freeze and cleaner consists of a concentrated mixture of cleaner, detergents, and anti-freeze solvents. This unique formulation aids cleaning of the windshield all year round. It quickly attacks and removes dirt, road film, slush, road splash, ice and salt haze. It also keeps the entire washer system including reservoir, pump, lines, and jets, ice-free during the winter months and clean during summer months.
By providing better windshield visibility, “KLEAR-VIEW” windshield washer anti-freeze and cleaner assures safer and more pleasant driving. A dirty or hazy windshield can cause unnecessary driver fatigue, especially at night. Fatigue, in addition to poor windshield visibility, can result in collisions or other serious accidents. The use of “KLEAR-VIEW” windshield washer anti-freeze and cleaner in the washer system is the best method for reducing accidents caused by poor windshield visibility.
“KLEAR-VIEW” windshield washer anti-freeze and cleaner is recommended for all types of washer systems since it is low foaming and will not harm plastic or rubber parts. “KLEAR-VIEW” will not damage the vehicle during normal contact from over spray or windshield run off.
Caution must be taken in spraying any anti-freeze on a cold windshield while vehicle is moving. A moving vehicle with a cold windshield could have a wind chill temperature factor of 40° to 60° below zero which will cause freezing. Heat windshield with heater fan before using. “KLEAR-VIEW’ will not freeze up to 20° below zero.