Non-Skid Floor Coating
Stop falls, prevent injuries with Davies ‘No Slip’ non-skid floor coating
- Ready to use, easy to apply, just trowel or roll it on
- Bonds permanently to metal, wood, or concrete
- Will not chip, peel or erode
- Slip proof wet or dry
- Non toxic, fire retardant
- Outdoors, resists weathering, corrosion and rust
- Resists gasoline, oil, alcohol, fats and grease
- Dries overnight
- Wears 10-15 times longer than ordinary floor paint
“No Slip” combines a heavy bodied plastic with wear resisting, mineral aggregate. Applied over metal, wood, or concrete, it bonds permanently. It becomes an abrasive, non-toxic, fire retardant coating. “No Slip” resists water, gasoline, oil, alcohol, fats, grease, and mild acids. Wears 10 to 15 times longer then floor varnish or paint. Resistant to shock, traffic, weathering, corrosion, and rust.
Use “No Slip” to provide “sure footed” traction to areas where slips and falls have occurred, and choose to those potential danger spots before an accident happens. Use on and around swimming pools.
Ready to use. Just trowel or roll it on. Let it dry overnight.
One gallon covers approximately 50 square feet.
Surface must be clean, dry, and free of oil and grease, or any other foreign matter.
Red, yellow or gray.