PUMICE STICK cleans griddles and grills uniformly, leaves no sulphurous odor or taste. Last up to six times longer than other grill stones.
- Pour or leave liberal amount of cooking oil on warm (not hot) grill plate.
- Sprinkle with generous amounts of salt for perfect cleaning.
- Scour in one direction only with the surface of PUMICE STICK.
- Scour only until all burned wood and carbon are removed. Scouring to high polish may remove cure and causes sticking.
- Clean corners with smaller pieces of used PUMICE STICK.
- WIPE CLEAN WITH DRY CLOTH.
To clean your charcoal broiler grid, scour in one direction only. Your PUMICE STICK “grooves” itself to the size and shape of the boiler grid.